Baked Cranberry Sauce Relish
- 1 quart fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, cut up, toasted
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Wash cranberries and drain well. Place in a shallow 10 x 14-inch
pan. Stir in the sugar.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 1 hour
at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven. Uncover carefully (beware
- Add nuts, orange marmalade and juice.
This keeps well for weeks.