- 1 cup firm red cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- After washing and drying cranberries, prick each berry in several places
with a needle.
- Boil sugar and water to 230 degrees F.
- Add cranberries and cook gently until syrup will jell when dropped from
the tip of a spoon.
- Remove berries.
- Place on wax paper to cool and dry.
- Roll cranberries in granulated sugar
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.