- 1 cup firm red cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- After washing and drying cranberries, prick each berry in several places
with a needle.
- Boil sugar and water to 230 degrees F.
- Add cranberries and cook gently until syrup will jell when dropped from
the tip of a spoon.
- Remove berries.
- Place on wax paper to cool and dry.
- Roll cranberries in granulated sugar.