- 1 pound apricots
- 1 large can sliced pineapple
- 1 medium jar maraschino cherries, quartered (juice reserved)
- Soak apricots in juice from large can of pineapple and juice
of medium jar of maraschino cherries. Add enough water to cover.
Cook until tender.
- Chop the apricots and pineapple slices (a blender or food processor
- Add 1 cup of sugar for each cup of fruit and liquid
(this will be 4 or 5 cups). Cook until thick and clear.
- Remove from heat and add maraschino cherries that have been quartered.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.