- 1 (No. 2 1/2) can pineapple, diced
- 1 pint maraschino cherries (whole red and green)
- 1 pound figs, quartered
- 2 cups vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound gherkin whole pickles
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 cup seedless raisins
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 20 whole cloves
- Boil vinegar, sugar, water, cloves and cinnamon for 10 minutes.
- Then combine with fruit.
- Let stand for several days before serving.
- Keep refrigerated.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.