Cranberry Pineapple Relish
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups fresh diced pineapple
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In processor, pulse berries to finely chop.
- Mix with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate 1/2 hour or up to 4 hours.
Makes 2 1/2 cups.
This is very good served with poultry.