Creamy French Onion Mashed Potatoes
- 8 to 9 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces refrigerated French onion dip
- In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until
- Mash the potatoes with butter, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and onion dip; mix well.
- Spread in a greased 2 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.