Dr Pepper Candied Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (4 medium )
- 1 cup Dr Pepper
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Parboil potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Place in cold water. Peel and
slice crosswise into casserole dish.
- Combine Dr Pepper, sugar, butter and salt. Bring to a boil,
then boil for 10 minutes. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Baste potatoes several times with syrup as potatoes bake.