- 5 medium carrots
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Slice carrots about 1 inch thick. Cook, covered, in boiling
salted water until barely tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and ginger in small saucepan.
- Add orange juice, stirring constantly over medium heat until
mixture thickens and bubbles. Boil 1 minute.
- Stir in butter. Pour over hot carrots.
- Toss to coat evenly.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.