Roasted Sweet Potatoes with
Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon,
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut up, divided
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, orange juice, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon each of the
cinnamon and ginger, and salt in large bowl.
- Add sweet potatoes; toss to coat well.
- Spoon into 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with cranberries.
- Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix flour, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon
each cinnamon and ginger in small bowl.
- Cut in remaining 4 tablespoons butter with a fork until coarse crumbs form. Stir
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven and stir gently.
- Sprinkle evenly with pecan topping.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes longer or until sweet potatoes are tender and
topping is lightly browned.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo credit: