Stuffed Cranberry Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons good-quality mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce, chilled
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until creamy. It needs to be
- Add pecans and mix well. Slice cranberry sauce in
1/4-inch rounds and spread cream cheese mixture on 1 round and
place another round on top, sandwich style.
- Cut each round in
half like a sandwich and place in shallow container, covered.
- Keep in refrigerator until time to serve.
Source: Paula Deen
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.