Cape Cod Cornbread Stuffing
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing cubes
- 1/2 pound sausage meat, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken broth, in a medium casserole dish.
- Add chicken broth; mix well. Add more chicken broth for moister stuffing.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 3 cups
Per Serving (serving size = 1/2 cup): Cal. 200, Total Fat 12 grams, Sat. Fat 2.3 grams, Protein 6.5 grams, Carb. 17.6 grams, Chol. 14.8 mg., Dietary Fiber 2.5grams, Sugar 2.99 grams
Vit. A 2.7RE, Vit. C 3.9 mg., Vit. E 0mg, Folate 14Ug, Sodium 649mg., Pot. 175 mg., Iron 1mg., Calcium 18mg, Magnesium 14mg., Phosphorus 61mg., Zinc 0.5mg
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.