Yield: about 5 cups of stuffing to fill cavity of turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tangerines
- 2 2/3 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Sauté celery in butter until tender, set aside.
- Peel, section and chop tangerines, and place in a large bowl.
- Add celery mixture, stuffing mix, wild rice, cranberries, chicken broth and poultry seasoning; stir well.
- Spoon stuffing into cavity of turkey.
- Bake according to directions on turkey packaging.