This may be used to stuff poultry or as an accompaniment to a poultry dish.
- 16 ounces mild or sage pork sausage
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb stuffing mix
- Over medium heat, fry together sausage, onion and celery until
pork is browned and celery is tender.
- Stir in parsley.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed.
- Blend together stuffing and sausage mixtures.
Yield: 8 servings