This makes a huge amount, so you may need to adjust accordingly.
- 6 boxes Stove Top (or your favorite brand)
- 1 (16 ounce) roll sage sausage
- 2 small cans water chestnuts
- Brown and drain the sausage as you would hamburger for chili.
- Mix the Stove Top according to box instructions in a very large
- Add the sausage and mix.
- Drain the water chestnuts and
add to dressing mixture.
- If you like your dressing very moist, place entire mixture in
a deep baking dish, and bake for about 30 minutes in moderate
oven (350 degrees F).
- If you prefer your dressing a little on
the dry side, divide mixture into two shallow baking pans and
bake for 30 minutes in moderate oven (350 degrees F).