Almond Butterscotch Bars
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in vanilla and almond extracts and salt.
- Gradually beat in flour until well-blended.
- Press mixture evenly into ungreased 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Sprinkle butterscotch morsels and almonds over cookie mixture; press lightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Yield: 35 bars
Source: Blue Diamond Almonds
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes