Almond Roca Cookie Bars
- 1 cup butter, creamed (DO NOT substitute)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) bar Hershey's milk chocolate
- 1/2 to 1 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Stir in well the egg yolk, vanilla extract and flour. Batter will be very thick.
- Spread thinly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt an milk chocolate over hot water.
- Spread over hot baked bars, then sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Cool and cut into small squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.