Amaretto Cheesecake Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons amaretto
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until
mixture forms fine crumbs. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping. Press remainder
over bottom of ungreased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In mixer bowl, thoroughly cream together cream cheese and granulated sugar.
- Add egg, amaretto and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Spread batter over partially
- Combine almonds with reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes