Apple Bliss Bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/2 cup sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- Crust: Mix together flour, sugar and butter until crumbly and press into
an ungreased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle chopped apples over crust.
- Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour topping over apples.
- Return to oven and bake about 20 minutes more.
- Topping: Mix all together and pour over partially-baked apples and crust.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes