Apple Cheddar Granola Bars
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups regular or low fat granola
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine applesauce, juice, eggs and oil. Beat.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, granola, and three-fourths of the cheese.
- Place in prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.