Banana Nut Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (10 ounce - about 40) package regular marshmallows or 4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons banana instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons walnut flavoring
- 6 cups KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir
until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in banana pudding mix and walnut flavoring.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x
2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.
- Best if served the same day.
- Microwave Directions: Microwave margarine and marshmallows at HIGH 2 minutes
in microwave-safe mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 minute longer.
- Add banana pudding mix and walnut flavoring, mixing until smooth.
- Add cereal. Stir
until well coated.
- Press into pan as directed in step 4 above.
Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days in airtight container.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 11/15/2001 7:38 am.
Source: Rice Krispies Recipes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes