Bars o' Gold
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients except nuts in a large mixer bowl. Mix at low speed
until well blended; stir in nuts.
- Pour into greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes. Do not over-bake.
- Cut into squares after cooling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes