Black Walnut Bars
- 1 1/2 cups honey Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups black walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of salt
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put Graham cracker crumbs and black walnuts into a medium size bowl.
add condensed milk and a pinch of salt. Mix with a wooden or plastic spoon.
The batter will be very thick and gooey.
- Pack and press into a nonstick 8-inch
square pan or 9 1/2-inch round pan.
- If you don't have a nonstick pan, line bottom of pan with parchment
paper. Wet hands with cold water and smooth top of mixture.
- Bake for 25 or 30 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before cutting.
- Wrap any leftovers in plastic wrap.
This will keep for weeks and flavor improves as it ages.