Blueberry Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, oil and cinnamon. Bring
to a boil, and continue to boil for 2 minutes, WITHOUT STIRRING.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and blueberries.
- Stir in honey mixture
until it is thoroughly blended.
- Spread into prepared pan, gently pressing mixture
- Bake until lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into 3 x 1 1/2-inch bars.