Blueberry White Chocolate Dream Bars
Ready for a dessert so good you might actually dream about it? Look no further than these Blueberry White Chocolate Dream Bars. They’re the perfect soft, gooey treat. Tart lemon and sweet coconut flavors come together in such a yummy way, with pops of blueberry throughout. You’ll want to make bunches for your bunch.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- : Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom and sides
of 13 x 9-inch baking pan with enough parchment paper to overhang.
- Graham Cracker Crust: Toss Graham
cracker crumbs with butter; press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Filling: Sprinkle layers of white chocolate, coconut, almonds, and
blueberries evenly over crust. Stir condensed milk with lemon zest; pour
evenly over top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cool completely on rack.
- Remove from pan and cut into bars.
Servings: 16 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min
Substitute pecans, hazelnuts or pistachios for almonds if desired.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council