Butter Pecan Pie Squares
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light or dark Karo syrup
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine flour and 1/3 cup sugar in bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until it resembles coarse meal.
- Press into a 9-inch square or round pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Combine eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, Karo syrup, flour, salt, butter and vanilla
extract. Beat well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes