- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch cake pan. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt chips and butter over low heat.
- Add Graham crackers and walnuts.
- Pat half of mixture into prepared pan.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese to soft.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla extract. Beat
and pour over base then put remaining base on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.