- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 (1.5 ounce) milk chocolate bars
- 2 cups Marshmallow Creme
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Stir together flour, Graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add
to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Press half of dough in prepared pan.
- Arrange chocolate bars, breaking to fit as needed.
- Spread with marshmallow cream.
- Top with remaining dough, pressing to form a layer.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.