Candied Black Forest Bars
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cold
butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup candied
green cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, halved
- 1 (14 ounce) can
sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together crumbs, cocoa and sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter until
- Press mixture evenly on bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 13 x 9-inch
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and cherries evenly over crust.
- Pour sweetened
condensed milk evenly over fruit.
- Top with pecans; press down lightly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely; cover and refrigerate.
- Cut into about 36 bars.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.