Candy Shop Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie bar dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup coarsely chopped assorted candy
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease bottom of 12-inch pizza pan or 13 x 9-inch
- Press or spread cookie dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes or until edge is set and center is still slightly soft.
- Immediately sprinkle morsels over hot crust; drop peanut butter by spoonsful onto morsels.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny.
- Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over cookie crust.
- Sprinkle candy in single layer over pizza.
- Cut into wedges; serve warm or
at room temperature.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 11/24/2001 11:00 am.