Caramel Butter Pecan Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Top with pecans.
- Drizzle caramel
topping evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly.
- Remove to a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Carefully spread chips over caramel layer.
- Cool at room temperature for
at least 6 hours or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: 4 dozen