Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Nilla wafers
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with foil, leaving 3
inches of foil extending over short sides of pan. Create handles by crunching
up extended foil. Grease foil lining.
- Mix wafer crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of
prepared pan. Refrigerate until needed.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream, flour and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until
blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift out of pan onto cutting board, using foil handles.
- Drizzle with topping and remaining pecans.
- Cut into 32 bars.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.