Caramel Mallow Bars
- 2/3 cup butter, softened (10 2/3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Graham
- 28 caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the
flour, pecans, and Graham cracker crumbs; mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture;
press remaining mixture into the bottom of a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the caramels and water together in a heavy saucepan over
low heat, stirring often, until smooth; pour over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the
reserved crumb mixture, marshmallows, and chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes more, or until the marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.