Caramel Pineapple Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, oats and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy in another medium
- Stir in eggs, milk and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in pineapple until just mixed.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over top.
- Cut into bars.