- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients. Line a 12 x 8-inch pan with wax paper. Grease wax paper
liner. Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Turn out of pan onto a cutting board. Peel off wax paper.
- When cool, cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes