Carrot Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4
cups vegetable oil
- 2 jars Gerber Carrots, stage 3 (large jars)
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix well. Add oil,
carrots and eggs.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25-27 minutes. Cool completely,
- Frosting: Combine all ingredients and mix well. Spread over bars.
Yield: 2-3 dozen bars
May use 1 can of cream cheese frosting instead of making your own frosting.