- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup candied cherries chopped
- 1 cup chopped
- Base: Mix together and pat into an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Topping: Beat eggs with brown sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix
- Pour onto the top of cooled base and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.