- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup cherry chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- Combine sugar, butter, salt and milk in a saucepan. Boil over medium heat
for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in marshmallows and cherry chips. Stir until all is melted and combined.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil, making sure that there
is extra coming up on two sides that can act as handles. Pour the mixture into
the prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat,
stirring constantly. Stir in chopped peanuts. Spread over the cherry layer.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- When cool, cut into small squares.