Cherry Nut Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups melted butter
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl mix flour, oats, sugar, pecans, baking soda and butter. Mix
at low speed until crumbly.
- Save 1 1/2 cups for topping, then press the remainder into a 9 x 13-inch
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, and spoon pie filling over crust. Sprinkle with nuts and
- Return to oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes