Chewy Monkey Bars
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- Combine marshmallows, honey, butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract and
salt together in a medium saucepan. Heat mixture over low heat, stirring constantly.
- In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, combine oats, rice cereal, coconut and
- Pour honey mixture over dry ingredients. Mix until thoroughly coated.
- Pack mixture firmly into the pan.
- Cool and cut into 24 bars.
Yield: 2 dozen
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.