Chocolate Raisin Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of pan.
- Layer raisins, coconut and nuts in order listed; press down firmly.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes