Chocolate Raspberry Crumb Bars
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 1/4 cups (14 ounce can) NESTLE CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in flour, sugar and salt until crumbly.
- With floured fingers, press 1 3/4 cups crumb mixture onto bottom
of prepared baking pan; reserve remaining mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Combine 1 cup morsels and sweetened condensed milk in small, heavy-duty
saucepan. Warm over low heat, stirring until smooth. Spread over hot crust.
- Stir nuts into reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over chocolate filling.
- Drop teaspoonsful of raspberry jam over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Yield: 3 dozen bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes