Chocolate Cashew Bars
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup cashew halves
- Whole cashews
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Whipped cream
- Crust: Mix and pat into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Topping: While crust is baking, combine corn syrup, sugar, margarine, vanilla
and eggs. Beat with wire whisk until blended.
- Stir in the 6 ounces of chocolate
chips and cashew halves. Spread evenly over warm crust.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Garnish: Before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with cashews dipped in
>> BAR COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.