Chocolate Cheesecake Chunks
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 30 wafers)
- 1 cup
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in 9-inch square baking pan.
in crumbs and 1/2 cup nuts. Press to cover bottom of pan.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla extract
at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour over crust and sprinkle with remaining 1/2
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
These cookies are best presented in a single layer on a large, round, flat tray
or basket lined with colored cellophane or a doily. Cover with plastic wrap
to keep cookies in place until served.