Chocolate-Cherry Magic Cookie Bars
- 28 sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups white or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, well drained and halved
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Heat oven to 350 degrees
F (325 degrees F for glass baking dish).
- Mix crushed cookies and butter or margarine; press onto bottom of prepared
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust.
- Layer chocolate chips, cherries, coconut and nuts over crust; press down
- Bake at for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set.
- Cool completely.
- Remove foil before cutting into bars.
Yield: 24 bars
>> BAR COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.