Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 2 rolls chocolate chip cookie dough*
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blend together the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and cream cheese.
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan, press 1 roll of dough for first layer.
- Pour cream cheese mixture on top.
- Slice remaining roll of cookie dough on top. (It's
okay if not completely covered.)
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool completely and refrigerate 1 hour before cutting into bars.
* You can use any kind of cookie dough.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/22/01 6:50:00 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes