Chocolate Chunk Butter Pecan Bars
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups (10 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In large mixer bowl, stir together butter, brown sugar, egg yolk and vanilla
- Blend in flour and salt.
- Press mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chunks on crust. Let stand until
softened, about 5 minutes.
- Spread evenly over crust and sprinkle with pecans.
- Cool completely.
>> BAR COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.