Chocolate Crunch Bars
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons
baking cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In bowl, cream, butter, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Add eggs, and beat again.
- Sift together flour, cocoa and salt. Add to creamed mixture; stir until
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until
tested done. Cool.
- Spread the Marshmallow Creme over cooled bars.
- In small saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat,
- Remove from heat, then stir in the Rice Krispies.
spread over the marshmallow layer.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Store any leftover bars in refrigerator.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.