Chocolate Peanut Butter Gooey Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (or peanuts)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl cream butter with sugars; add eggs and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pecans, then drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over
- Return to oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to cooing
- In saucepan melt chocolate chips and peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
Spread over warm bars.
- Cool before cutting.
Yield: 2 to 3 dozen