Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips over low heat until just melted.
Remove from heat.
- Add cereal, mixing thoroughly.
- Press cereal mixture into a well buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips, powdered sugar, butter and water over low heat. Spoon
mixture over cereal.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 5:19:59 am.