Chocolate Raspberry Dream Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup raspberry (or strawberry) jam
- 2 cups (11.5 ounces) milk chocolate
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Crust: Combine flour and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter
with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
onto bottom of greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until set but not brown.
- Topping (prepare while crust is baking): Combine flour, pecans and brown
sugar in small bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture
resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread jam over hot crust.
- Sprinkle with chocolate
chips, then with Topping.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.